Matthew Farr Law provides legal services
in Maryland, with offices in Ocean City, Maryland and Baltimore, Maryland.
If you are having trouble with a workers’ compensation claim or a car accident, call attorney Matthew Farr today to discuss how he may be able to help. The call is free. The conversation is confidential.
Matthew Farr is a lawyer in Maryland that handles workers compensation claims, car accident claims, and personal injury claims.
Following his Magna Cum Laude graduation from Salisbury University, attorney Matthew Farr went on to study law at the University of Baltimore. During his tenure at the University of Baltimore, attorney Matthew Farr began working for the prestigious firm of Cohen and Dwin. Nearly ten years later, Mr. Farr remains affiliated with this firm, having handled hundreds of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims throughout Maryland.
Today, Matthew Farr still has a commitment to helping those injured by the negligence of others and on the job. To set up a free consultation, please call Matthew Farr Law today at (410) 279-2348 or fill out the contact form below.
If you were hurt at work in Maryland you may be entitled to compensation and other benefits. Call attorney Matthew Farr today for a comprehensive discussion of your situation. As always, the call is free and the conversation is confidential.
You Should Call Matthew Farr About Your Workers’ Compensation Claim If…
- If you have any confusion as to what benefits you might be entitled to.
- You are not receiving a lost wage benefit.
- You are having trouble getting the insurance company to approve necessary and reasonable medical treatments.
- You were forced to return to work prematurely.
- Your injury will prevent you from returning to your pre-injury job.
- Your employer filled your position.
- You are interested in receiving a settlement, monetary award or permanent partial disability award.
- You are interested in receiving education and re-training to allow you to work again.
An accident can change the course of your life forever. If you were not at fault for the injury you sustained, you may be entitled to compensation. Working with an experienced attorney can increase the chances of a favorable recovery. Whether your personal injury case occurred due to a fall at a store or a pedestrian accident, we are here to help.
A car accident is traumatizing. While it may only take seconds to occur, sometimes the injuries are life-long. Depending on the circumstances of the collision you may be entitled to financial compensation. Call attorney Matthew Farr today to discuss the particular facts of your case.
Contact Matthew Farr Law
11032 Nicholas Lane Suite A202, Berlin, Maryland 21811